The Benriner is the highest quality, sharpest mandoline-style slicer you can buy, a standard in professional kitchens. Made in Yamaguchi prefecture of Japan, the stainless steel blades are actually compressed then heat treated, and the sharpening finish is done by hand. This explains the quality of the Benriner blades, which are comparable to knives. This sturdy tool comes with four interchangeable blades that lets you slice, shred, julienne or thread-cut any vegetable. You can easily adjust the thickness of each slice. The safety guard will help prevent finger injuries. The Super Benriner is a bigger version of the Benriner Mandoline.
• Material: Plastic, stainless steel and rubber for Non-Skid Base
• Dimensions: 14.3" x 5.1" x 1.8" ht (36cm x 13cm x 4.7cm ht)
• Includes: Finger Safety guard, Fine (54 teeth), Medium (25 teeth) and Coarse (10 teeth) julienne blades
• Slice thickness (adjustable): 0.5mm - 8.0mm
• This video can walk you through how to detach the blade.