A favorite of chefs, this lightweight mandolin offers the best of Japanese design and everyday practicality. It features four interchangeable, double-edge blades for slicing in either direction. Thickness can be easily adjusted for cutting wafer-thin slices up to more substantial 1/4" pieces with perfect uniformity. The slicer's compact design makes it easy to store in a drawer or cabinet.
- Includes four interchangeable blades: straight edge, fine tooth, medium tooth and coarse tooth.
- Double-edge blades allow quick slicing in either direction.
- Built-in safety guard protects fingers from blades during use.
- Thickness can be adjusted from a super-thin .3mm to 5mm.
- Compact, lightweight design is ideal for everyday prep tasks.
- Made in Japan.