Tumeric Chicken Stew
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 sweet potato
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 small eggplant
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 tsp ground tumeric
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook until browned and no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes and onion; cook and stir until onion is translucent, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add eggplant, garlic, ginger, and turmeric; cook until fragrant, about 1 minute more.
- Pour in broth and simmer stew until thickened, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes.