KitchenWares - 23 / Mar / 2020
Kid Friendly Homeade Icecream
Have you ever made your own homemade ice cream? There are lots of gadgets and ice cream makers for sale, but you actually don’t need any fancy equipment to make ice cream at home!
All you need are 4 simple ingredients and a few basic supplies to make ice cream in a bag! That’s right, you can make real homemade ice cream in a ziplock bag!
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 Gallon Ziploc Bag
- 1 Quart Ziploc Bag
- ½ cup rock salt
- Add sugar, half and half, vanilla extract and chocolate syrup to quart sized freezer bag and seal tightly.
- Fill gallon freezer bag halfway with ice. Sprinkle ½ cup of rock salt over the ice.
- Place your quart sized bag inside the gallon bag and seal.
- Double-check your bags to make sure they're well-sealed. Shake bags vigorously until ice cream forms. Enjoy!