- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breast cut into medium cubes
- 1 carrot large, cut into medium dice
- 8 ounces button mushrooms quartered
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 shallot medium, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ teaspoon marjoram
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta ½ box
- 14.5 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken broth
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup basil fresh, sliced thin (plus extra for garnish, if desired)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated
- Heat the oil in your multi-cooker using either the brown or sauté function. Brown chicken breast cubes until slightly browned and remove from cooking pot.
- Add chopped shallots and garlic to the cooking pot, cook until soft.
- Add mushrooms, carrots, chicken, bay leaf, pasta, tomatoes, marjoram, salt and pepper to pot. Pour in chicken broth and mix ingredients together.
- Cover and set the regulator knob to pressure. Set to HIGH pressure for 7 minutes. When cooking time is done, release pressure and remove the lid.
- Stir in fresh basil and grated parmesan cheese. Mix gently and serve garnished with more basil and parmesan cheese.