- VG-MAX super-steel blade is clad on each side with 34 microthin layers of stainless steel, creating variegated look reminiscent of Damascus-style blade.
- Wide, angle-tipped blade combines best features of chef's knife and cleaver.
- Exceptionally sharp cutting edge is long-lasting and easy to maintain.
- Blonde PakkaWood handle resists moisture and features D-shape to sit comfortably in hand.
- NSF-certified knife meets high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.