Lodge has taken their classic skillet and replaced the single long handle with two large looped side handles for greater stability and weight distribution while taking up less table space. Perfect for breakfast frittatas, piping-hot pan brownies, baked jalapeño cornbread and more, this skillet features side handles for easy transport with oven mitts.
- Two large looped side handled for easy transport with mitts from oven to table
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use, Lodge cast iron is easy to care for and will last a lifetime
- Cast iron boasts superior heat retention and withstands high temperatures—great for cooking on any heat source, including induction
- Unlike conventional cast iron, Lodge cookware undergoes a patented heat-treating process that inhibits rust
- For more than 100 years, Lodge’s US foundries have produced high-quality cast iron cookware that can be found everywhere from campsites to high-end restaurants