The Kikuichi Elite Carbon knife line is well regarded by professionals for its high quality steel and easy re-sharpening. Kikuichi Elite Carbon knives are reactive and require special care. You need to keep the knives dry or they will quickly oxidize.
- All purpose Gyuto or Chefs knife measuring 8.25 inches on the blade; workhorse in the kitchen for chopping, dicing, mincing and slicing
- The carbon steel makes these knives sharp, sturdy and very easy to sharpen
- The compressed 3-rivet wood handle for optimum balance and durability
- Bevel: 80/20
- Packaged in an exquisite gift box with sharpening and care instructions
- Made in Japan; hand wash and dry only