The Kikuichi Elite Carbon knife line is well regarded by professionals for its high quality steel and easy re-sharpening. Kikuichi Elite Carbon knives are reactive and require special care. You need to keep the knives dry or they will quickly oxidize.
This Kikuichi 9.4 in. (240mm) Gyuto is the Japanese version of a Chef's knife. Sharpened on each side of the blade, for a western style.
- All purpose Gyuto or Chefs knife measuring 8.25 inches on the blade; workhorse in the kitchen for chopping, dicing, mincing and slicing
- The carbon steel makes these knives sharp, sturdy and very easy to sharpen
- The compressed 3-rivet wood handle for optimum balance and durability
- Bevel: 80/20
- Packaged in an exquisite gift box with sharpening and care instructions
- Made in Japan; hand wash and dry only