CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
The CLASSIC IKON Nakiri: From chopping and dicing mountains of vegetables to slicing meats paper-thin, this versatile nakiri knife combines classic Japanese design with Wüsthof quality and performance. Designed with a thinner blade than the traditional cleaver, the knife has a long straight edge with evenly spaced indentations that reduce friction and drag when slicing.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance