WHAT COMES IN YOUR KIT:
• One 3 inch round flat wood base.
• An assortment of random buttons, rhinestone and tiles in various colors and textures (please
note: items might differ from what is shown here).
• White paint.
• Sponge paint brush.
• Two different hanging string options: bright pink & turquoise.
• Plastic container with lid.
• Instruction sheet.
• Comes in a 5” x 5" white box.
• WARNING: Choking Hazard - This kit contains small pieces and is recommended for children
1. Paint the ornament white or use the natural finish.
2. Pour school glue (not included) onto the lid of the plastic container in your kit for kids to
easily dip the pieces into and glue onto the wood ornament. (see photo #5).
3. Alternatively they can use a paintbrush to apply some glue to the back of each piece before
4. Let dry for 24 hrs.
5. String cord through the hole and tie in a knot. Cut off excess string.
6. Your ornament is ready to hang!
Live In Mosaics