- Mrs. Anderson's Double Dough Roller easily rolls dough right in the pan for pie crust, cookies, and pasta that cooks evenly with tastier results
- Made with wooden rollers; perfectly balanced for easy use and smooth, effortless rolling
- Easily roll out dough right in the pan to a uniform thickness; larger roller spreads dough out evenly; smaller roller smooths edges and sides
- Ideal for home and professional bakers and pastry chefs; roll dough for pie crusts, pasta, cookies, fondant, even crafting clay, and more
- Larger roller (4-inches wide); smaller roller (2.5-inches wide); compact for easy storage; easy to use and clean; wipe with a damp cloth
Mrs. Anderson's Double Dough Roller is specially designed for rolling out dough right in the pan. Easily create pie crust, cookies, and pasta with a uniform thickness that cooks evenly for tastier results. Ideal for at-home and professional bakers and pastry chefs, the smooth rolling action makes pastry creations effortless. A must-have of baking accessories and pastry tools, the larger 4-inch roller spreads dough out in larger areas quickly, while the smaller 2.5-inch roller smooths the sides and edges for an all-over equal thickness that looks great and cooks evenly. Perfect for rolling pie crusts, cookie dough and other pastry dough, fondant for decorating cakes, making fresh homemade pasta, and rolling crafting clay, too. Made from hardwood, the rollers are perfectly balanced for comfortable use. Compact for easy storage. Easy to clean, just wipe with a damp cloth. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.