Maine Man's Spring-Action Lobster Cracker easily cracks and opens lobster and crab shells without damaging the delicate meat inside. An essential addition to seafood tools and flatware, its spring action returns to an open position between squeezes for faster cracking and it opens to 48-degrees for cracking larger claws. A sawtooth edge in 2-different sizes helps to crack different shell sizes easily with little effort. Its silicone grips add leverage, and remain slip-free, even when hands are wet. Made from extra sturdy chrome-plated zinc alloy with silicone grips, Maine Man's Lobster Cracker is sturdy, durable, and compact for easy storage. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Brought to you by HIC Kitchen.
- Maine Man's Spring-Action Lobster Cracker for opening shells and removing the delicate meat from inside without it becoming damaged
- Made from extra sturdy chrome-plated zinc alloy with silicone handles; remains slip-free, even when hands are wet; measures 6.5-inches long
- Spring action returns to open position for faster cracking; opens up to 48-degrees for cracking larger claws
- Sawtooth edge in 2 sizes helps crack different shell sizes easily
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water