WHAT COMES IN YOUR KIT:
• One 3.8" square wood base.
• An assortment of random buttons, rhinestone and tiles in various colors and textures (please note: items might differ from what is shown here).
• White paint.
• Sponge paint brush.
• Two command picture hanging strips for easy hanging.
• Plastic container with lid.
• Instruction sheet.
• Comes in a 5” x 5" white box.
• WARNING: Choking Hazard - This kit contains small pieces and is recommended for children ages 3+.
1. Paint the wood base white or use the natural finish.
2. Pour school glue (not included) onto the lid of the plastic container in your kit for kids to easily dip the pieces into and glue onto the wood base.
3. Alternatively they can use a paintbrush to apply some glue to the back of each piece before gluing on.
4. Let dry for 24 hrs.
5. Apply command strip onto the back of the artwork and hang!
Live In Mosaics