Beef Stew with Fagor LUX Multi-Cooker
Cooking Time: Pressure Cook HIGH – 30 minutes
- 2 pounds cubed Beef Stew Meat
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 1½ - inch pieces
- 3 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 celery stalks cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- Pepper to taste
- Press the BROWN setting on the Multi-Cooker. Add in the olive oil and let the removable inner pot heat until ready.
- Once ready, add the onions, garlic and meat and continue stirring until the meat is browned on all sides. Add the rest of the ingredients except for the all-purpose flour and shut off the BROWN setting.
- Close and lock the lid of the pressure cooker and set the regulator knob to PRESSURE. Set the cooker to 30 minutes on pressure cook HIGH. When the high pressure function is complete, use the quick release method to release the pressure.
- One the lid is open on the multi-cooker, add in the all-purpose flour until thoroughly mixed into the stew and then serve