Combine Japanese aesthetics, the ease and familiarity of Western-style blades and legendary bladesmith Bob Kramer, and the result is the revolutionary Meiji collection.
- Designed by ABS-certified Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer, the first Master Bladesmith to specialize in kitchen cutlery
- East-meets-West design combines the aesthetics of Japanese-style knives with the performance of a Western-style blade shape and grind for edges that are extremely sharp and easy to maintain
- Each blade is forged from a core of VG10 steel and clad in 100 layers of nickel and stainless Damascus to take and hold a razor-sharp, yet easy-to-care-for edge
- Mirror-polished blades feature an etched ladder Damascus pattern designed by Bob Kramer
- Fine-carbide distribution results in a blade that holds an incredibly sharp angle
- Ice hardening to 61 Rockwell improves the microstructure of the steel for improved cutting performance, corrosion resistance and increased durability