The Lodge 7.5 Inch Cast Iron Grill Press with cool grip Spiral Handle and Hammered finish is a perfect to any home or campsite. This rugged Lodge 7.5 Inch Cast Iron Grill Press either on the stove top or grill, keeps bacon from curling and presses out unwanted grease from burgers. When preheated, The Lodge 7.5 Cast Iron Grill Press speeds up cooking time significantly. This Grill Press is seasoned with oil for a natural, easy release finish that improves with use. Versatile and sturdy, this Grill Press does its job on the stove-top or on the grill. It makes an ideal gift for campers and others who enjoy cooking outdoors. Cast iron cookware is easy to care for and durable enough to last for years. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Now Lets Eat!
- Lodge Logic 7.5" Round Cast Iron Grill Press with cool grip Spiral Handle, LGPR3
- Cast iron has superior heat distribution and retention
- Brutally touch for decades of cooking
- Great for cooking at home on the stove, on the grill or over a campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
- The right tool to make your favorite recipes and favorite foods.
- Makes a great gift
- To Clean: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil