Charolita Tray by Sertodo Copper
Sertodo Copper's Charolita, or 'tiny platter' will shine in any situation. It was created for flight tastings with shot cups and bar set ups to be paired with their jigger and shakers complimenting your favorite beverages, but it can be used for everything else when you aren't entertaining, such as on a vanity or valet tray in your boudoir, keys or mail at your entrance, etc. It holds 6 of our shot cups perfectly and adds a ceremonious touch to the experience of enjoying your favorite spirit. The Charolita is great all on its own and could be used for a small service tray for other items, resting tray for your shaker and jiggers, as a table top accent, or on the dresser for your jewelry.
- 12 inch x 7 inch rectangular tray to step up the unique style of your presentation
- Add a special touch to your favorite flight of spirits or bar set up
- Great for the mail, keys or perfume on the vanity
- Heavy gauge, pure copper from 100% recycled sources for a healthier environment
- Copper is an inherently clean material with strong natural antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties
About Sertodo Copper
Each Sertodo Copper piece is individually handcrafted by autonomous artisans in Santa Clara del Cobre, a village located high in the Sierra Madres Occidental of Southwestern Mexico. Their tradition of copper work originated mysteriously over 1000 years ago. Sertodo Copper cares about your satisfaction with their products and also with their service. They guarantee the quality of everything they make.