Kikuichi’s Molybdenum Pro Series features a western handle with highest grade molybdenum AUS8 stainless steel, often referred to as "moly steel". These knives are very sharp with amazing edge retention. Kikuichi knives are very popular with the culinary professionals and culinary students.
- All purpose Gyuto or Chefs knife measuring 8 inches on the blade; workhorse in the kitchen for chopping, dicing, mincing and slicing
- Each blade is made of molybdenum stainless steel for a sharp cutting surface and edge retention
- The compressed wood handle has 2 rivets for optimum balance and durability
- Packaged in an exquisite gift box with sharpening and care instructions
- Lifetime warranty; Made in Japan; hand wash and dry only