If you've never tried a 6-in. chef's knife, you might be surprised at how much you will love it. This shorter length is particularly lightweight and highly maneuverable. Of course, like all chef’s knives, it is an all-purpose blade ideal for a wide variety of cutting tasks—slicing, dicing, and chopping small to medium-sized fruits, vegetables, and other foods. The Shun Sora 6-in. Chef's Knife's Asian-style blade is light and agile. With its curved belly, this Chef's knife can also be gently "rocked" through fresh herbs or spices to produce a very fine mince.
- A smaller, agile chef's knife
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary Composite Blade Technology; VG10 san mai cutting core; Japanese 420J blade upper
- VG10 is clad with one layer of stainless steel on each side to create the san mai edge and provide stain resistance
- Handle: Traditional Japanese handle design in easy-care, textured PP/TPE blend
- Blade length: 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan