WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
The CLASSIC 6" Utility Chopper features a wide blade and a scalloped edge. This knife can swiftly cut through meat such as turkey without damaging it, bread without compressing it and tomatoes without squashing them. The wider blade surface also makes it easier and more efficient to scrape and carry prepped ingredients from the cutting board to pans, bowls and other vessels.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard