The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature Prep Prep Knife features a new blade shape that excels at a multitude of tasks. Perfect for peeling and chopping vegetables and fruit, slicing meats and cheeses, butterflying chicken breasts, deveining shrimp and much more. The well-designed blade allows for plenty of knuckle clearance when you're chopping on a cutting board yet is small enough for in-hand paring tasks, such as peeling and trimming apples and potatoes.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature features laser controlled sharpness and superior hardness for a sharp and durable blade edge. The triple-rivet, full tang stylish ergonomic form helps create the perfect balance for comfort, technology and value. The perfect balance of style and technology can be found in the Twin Signature series. The ergonomic handle with the Zwilling logo permanently embedded, stamped one piece construction and sharp blade makes this series a true value. Manufactured in Germany, Lifetime Warranty. Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty.
• Precision stamped from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel
• Fully visible tang; triple riveted polymer handle for durability and strength
• 57 Rockwell Hardness; 15° blade angle with a laser controlled edge
• Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and highly corrosion resistant
• Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty