- HIGHEST GRADE STEEL : The blade is made out of high quality Swedish stain resistant steel that provides the user with the longest lasting edge retention within the Misono brand.
- BALANCED & DURABLE : A distinguishing feature of the UX10 knife is the riveted nickel silver bolster, which enhances construction durability as well as balances the weight of the blade and handle.
- NIMBLE & PRECISE : The petty is a smaller chef knife that makes it a convenient size for peeling and other delicate work.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE : The brand’s famously thin and sharp knives are hand finished and inspected to ensure the highest quality product.
- EXCEPTIONAL SHARPNESS : 70:30 Asymmetrical bevel. By concentrating the sharpening on the face of the blade at a steeper angle than on the back, a thin cutting edge is created that approaches the sharpness of a traditional Japanese single edged design.
Korin Japanese Trading Corp.